SJC Replacement Class Rings Available
If you have lost or outgrown your coveted SJC class ring, don’t despair: You can order a replacement! The manufacturer, J. Jenkins Sons Co., Inc. in Baltimore, has two SJC molds available. One is the square shape that most of us originally purchased; the other is an oval shape, probably from the early part of the 20th century. Either can be ordered via a simple phone call and will ship in about four weeks.
How to Order
- Determine your ring size. (You may want to visit a jeweler to have your finger measured to ensure the right fit.)
- Select a look. SJC rings were yellow gold with black onyx. However, you can order white gold.
- Duralite, a non-precious jeweler's alloy with a silver appearance, is also available. It’s less expensive than yellow or white gold.
- Select a stone: black onyx or another kind of/color stone.
- Select a shape: square or oval.
- Decide if you want three initials engraved inside the ring. (There is also an image of the Blessed Mother.)
- Decide if you want your full name engraved inside the ring. ($11.50 additional charge)
- Decide if you want an initial(s) on the surface of the stone. ($20 additional charge)
- Call Pam Brennan at J. Jenkins to place your order. Remember to tell her your year of graduation, as it will appear on your new ring, and that you are an SJC Alumna.
- Have your credit card information available.
- Traditional yellow gold or white gold: $517.87 plus tax and shipping.
- Duralite: $225, plus tax and shipping.
Phone: 410-265-5204, ext. 100, or 410-265-5200
Toll free: 1-800-296-3468
J. Jenkins Sons Co., Inc.
1801 Whitehead Road
Baltimore, MD 21207
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. ET